|Physical and Vital Information|
|Theme Colors||Gold, White, Brown, pink|
|Voice|| G.K Bowes (App)
Hadley Belle Miller (Whisker Haven)
Teacup is the talented pooch of Belle's, whom she met when Belle was out in the Village Square one day and she happened to see Teacup balancing apples on her head to entertain everyone.
Teacup is a brown-blond colored Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with white on her face and paws. Her cheeks and nose are pink, while her eyes are bright green. Her ears are brown and she has two single curls of bangs, while her tail is bright gold and very long and curly, matching the fur at her neck and chest.
Teacup wears a gold crown with a pink rose in the center, a pearl necklace with many pink gems and a big pink rose, and a pink glittering ribbon on her tail.
While she loves to entertain the crowds with her neat tricks, Teacup is a total girly-girl who loves to spend her time shopping. She knows just the right accessory to compliment each and every outfit and every occasion, and adores her pair of glamorous sunglasses.
- "Would you help me get ready for the royal dog show?"
(Getting Bathed and Blow Dried)
(Getting groomed and trimmed)
- (Eating a bone) "
- (Eating a chew-bone) "
- (Eating a dog treat) "
- (Eating a green bone) "
- Furry Tail Friends: Teacup. Comes with magenta brush and pink furry tail.
- Palace Pets Carriage toy. Comes with the carriage, Teacup, a pair of pink translucent sunglasses, a magenta shawl/dress, and a two piece tea set.
- Fashion Tails
- Glitter and Glitz Plush
- Plush Toy
- Out of all the pets, Teacup's merchandise has had the most incorrect comparisons to the artwork.
- In the Palace Pets App, her pawprint is on her left hind leg.
- She enjoys tea parties.
- She can play the harp.
- She appeared in Whisker Haven Episode: Whoop-de-Doo! and will hopefully make more appearences in other episodes, that will be made as well.
- She's gonna make her cameo in Whisker Haven Tales soon and will hopefully make more cameos in other episodes, that will be made as well.
- Main Article: Teacup/Gallery